08 Nov Lewis Davey partner with ReWork for Reinventing Energy Summit
Lewis Davey is delighted to be partnering up with ReWork ahead of the Reinventing Energy Summit as the official talent partner. This excellent event scheduled for 25 November 2016 will look at Applying emerging technology to advance renewable energy through machine intelligence, the smart grid, energy storage and economic impact.
The Reinventing Energy Summit will explore the opportunities of applying AI and machine learning techniques to efficiently manage energy generation and consumption; smart grid management and operations; weather forecasting and predicting energy supply; intelligent control of energy storage; batteries, and much more.
Confirmed speakers include:
• Mustafa Suleyman, Co-Founder, Google DeepMind
• Sara Bell, CEO & Founder, Tempus Energy
• Neal Coady, Head of Innovation, British Gas
• Molly Webb, Founder, Energy Unlocked
• Howard Porter, CEO, BEAMA
• Manish Naik, Senior Technology Associate, BP
• Arthur Kay, CEO, bio-bean
Use our discount code LDAVEY20 for 20% off tickets. Visit the event website & apply the discount at the checkout: https://re-work.co/events/reinventing-energy-summit-london-2016