04 Jan Green Finance Lead – Director
Lewis Davey is working exclusively to appoint a Green Finance Lead at Director level withing a global organisation. An opportunity to join an expanding company; a pivotal role that is responsible for running the Green Finance team and party to the continued growth of a leading business whose focus is driving real impact to our planet and its people.
- Running the Green finance team – the team deliver support to;
- Real estate lending clients (banks and non-bank funds)
- Lead company-wide support provided to address sustainable finance disclosure (SFDR) and Taxonomy regulations
- Advise on TCFD and other climate related disclosures
- Support funds in early stage set up of environmental commitments
- Fastest growing team - Current revenue target £2m
As a director level role, Lewis Davey is keen to speak with professionally who hold experience and understanding of the following;
- How consultancies work
- The connection between real estate equity and debt markets
- Leading Teams
- Engaging with real estate fund and asset managers (in delivery and account management)
- A deep understanding of SFDR and the Taxonomy (desirable)
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and, if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.