08 Mar Carbon Strategy and Reporting Senior Consultant
Sustainability UK – Senior Consultant in Carbon Strategy and Reporting
Lewis Davey is presently seeking a motivated Senior Consultant to join our clients fast-growing sustainability consulting team. This is an exciting opening to be a part of a prosperous and ambitious global Real Estate firm, where you will work with a diverse clientele to help them achieve their ESG goals.
As part of the position, you will closely collaborate with a range of Real Estate clients to provide counsel on achieving their Net Zero and broader ESG strategies. You will possess knowledge in carbon accounting and science-based targets, and play a critical role in promoting transparent ESG metric reporting while driving continual progress in industry benchmarking.
- Practical experience of reporting under the GHG protocol, (Scopes 1, 2 and 3), with working knowledge of at least one global reporting framework such as CDP, GRESB, PRI and EPRA/GRI.
- Knowledge of and in-depth experience with science-based carbon reduction targets and net zero pathways across CRE.
- Ability to develop, communicate and deliver against carbon reduction strategies.
- Demonstrable experience in the design and delivery of energy management programmes within the built environment including utility data management, target setting, energy analysis, legislative compliance, and energy auditing.
- Experience in routine reporting internally and externally for client stakeholders.
- Clear and evident passion to drive sustainability within the built environment.
- Strong client relationship and programme management skills.
- Strong verbal, written and graphical communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment.
- Ability to identify areas for growth within existing client programmes.
- Highly motivated and self-assured individual with drive for self-development.
- Demonstrable experience of operating within the commercial property sector.
- 3-5 years’ experience of developing and implementing carbon reduction pathways.
- Familiarity with TCFD recommendations and ideally understanding and experience of their implementation.
- Familiarity with climate risk and scenario analysis tools.
- Practical experience of operating and utilising online data management platforms.
We are looking to fill this role immediately. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, get in contact now with our hiring consultant Adele at email@example.com.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.