09 Feb Group Sustainability Manager
Group Sustainability Reporting Manager
We are looking for an experienced Sustainability Manager to join one of the world’s leading property agents, with business spanning over the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East. This will be a key corporate role working to obtain, analyse and present data needed for company disclosure, reporting and to assist in driving targets set relating to our client’s sustainability goals for each region of operation.
You should have a holistic knowledge of sustainability and wider environmental, social and governance issues for the built environment. In addition, you will have a broad understanding of sustainability trends, regulation and market developments. This should ideally include experience in sustainability policy, reporting, data management and sustainability compliance.
The experienced sustainability candidate, would undertake tasks including but not limited to;
- Data collection, analysis and reporting of the Group Green House Gas (GHG) emissions, for all three scopes.
- Assist in the public disclosure of GHG data, meeting the GHG Mandatory Reporting Regulations
- Work to support data improvement for the global Scope 1, 2 and 3 data sets.
- Work to find a way of measuring reductions in scope 3 emissions through the supply chain.
- Up-date annually the GHG reporting methodology and supporting documentation.
- Liaise with the chosen data platform to ensure that our client obtains the functionally it needs for GHG collection.
- Ensure that Environmental Reporting Officers (EROs) who up-load GHG data get the training required to do this to a high level.
- Support any external verification relating to GHG data.
- Work to support the Group Sustainability Director on:
- Projects relating to net zero targets aligned to Science Based Targets Imitative (SBTi)
- External annual stakeholder surveys including CDP and FTSE4GOOD, as required.
- Producing sustainability case studies for use internally and for external reporting
- Other projects for which support is required.
- Strong attention to detail and produces work to a high, consistent and accurate standard.
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Resourceful team worker, with ability to be autonomous in their specialist fields.
- Ability to develop lasting and effective relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally.
- Ability to be client facing; excellent communicator and presenter.
- Excellent time management. Can deliver work under pressure and to fixed deadlines.
- Highly motivated individual – with drive for self-development.
- Excellent English, grammar, spelling and document checking skills.
- An evident passion for sustainability.
- BSc/BA Degree in Sustainability or equivalent.
- Relevant experience within the Sustainability field.
- Completely IT literate with high level of competence in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience of working with sustainability data.
- MSc or MEng in Sustainability or equivalent.
- Professional qualification such as IEMA, Energy Institute (EI), CIBSE or similar.
- Many years’ experience within the Sustainability field.
- Knowledge and experience of applying sustainability in the property sector.
- Experience of working with sustainability data and ability to create complex formulas.
- Good working knowledge of carbon tools and relevant industry standards.
- Technical knowledge of Sustainability Reporting Standards, Frameworks and Benchmarks, such as GHG Protocol, SECR, TCFD, GRI, CDP and SBTi
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, get in contact now with our recruiting consultant Adele at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.