19 Jan IES Modeller
Lewis Davey are seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated IES Modeller for an opportunity within an award-winning consultancy firm that works with some of the leading UK housebuilders and developers, delivering high quality energy and sustainability advice and assessments to the construction and property industries. The role is a home-based role with the option to work from an office in Tiverton, Devon if you prefer. A full driving license would be preferable as attendance at design team meetings may be required. Experience of using the IES software is essential.
The successful candidate will be a team player with the ability to build good working relationships with clients. Good attention to detail is essential as the role requires a high degree of accuracy and organisation skills.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Running Part L assessments for non-domestic buildings and modelling options to ensure
- Producing building models using IES VE.
- Running dynamic and simplified overheating risk assessments as well as modelling mitigation
- Liaising with colleagues and clients to ensure all project objectives are
- Have experience of using IES VE software (essential).
- Be computer literate and have a good level of general education, particularly in Maths, Science and
- Have an ability to visualise in 3D and interpret technical
- Be able to self-manage a busy and time-critical schedule of
- Have prior experience in a client-facing
- Have excellent communication skills - verbal and
- Be a team player and maintain good humour in times of
- Be self-motivated and able to deal with a fast-moving, high-pressure
- Have a full clean driving
- Salary £35,000 depending on experience
- 25 days annual holiday allowance plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell additional days
- Contributory pension
- Discretionary bonus
- Staff social events
- Flexible Hours