01 Mar Net Zero Executive
Net Zero Executive
London / Remote
Lewis Davey is looking for self-motivated Net Zero Executive to join one of the largest privately-owned real estate firm with a presence in over 58 countries. Our client is big on supporting one another through their journey to ensure client-centric deliverables are consistently achieved, therefore having a background in property is not necessary as they will teach you the essentials and support you in your learning journey.
You will be joining a newly developed team and you will be dedicated to manage the implementation of Client’s Net Zero Strategy across assets undermanagement and support reporting and tracking of performance working closely across stakeholders, in particular Client’s Asset Management and ESG team. The successful candidate will prepare, monitor, and execute the agreed client service deliverables on time, within the agreed parameters and will represent the client’s best interests in all actions.
- Co-ordinate and report progress through Asset ESG Plans.
- Drive Outcome of the energy audits, working directly with Client’s asset managers and property managers to get asset improvement works within budgets, both Opex & Capex in plan and signed off.
- Manage and oversee implementation of measures related to improving energy efficiency – co-ordinating with the other TPMs.
- In refurbishments work with Client to ensure the operational NZC energy strategy is considered.
- Support EPC improvements as well across portfolio.
- Report progress through the Asset ESG Management Plan.
- Ensure there is a Net Zero Trajectory in place with identified measures, track the impact of measures implemented and ensure assets stay on track.
- Ensure asset PPMs are reflective of the Net Zero Strategy.
- At target assets liaising with the occupier to identify and unlock collaborative projects between Client and the occupier.
- Overseeing meter upgrade programme.
- Routinely monitor energy profiles and ensure assets on track.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Excellent Time Management Skills.
- Commercial awareness from experience and/or qualification.
- Experience of new build development through to management (construction site experience an advantage).
- Good working knowledge/understanding of building operating systems (mechanical, electrical, controls and fire/health and safety).
- Good Written Communication Skills & attention to detail.
- Cost control, variance and forecasting reporting.
- IT skills inc. Word, Excel to intermediate level.
- Knowledge of Output Specifications.
- Management of Performance based contracts.
- Defects / warranty management.
- CIBSE & HVCA guidelines
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Appropriate Engineering degree and/or HND/HNC qualification.
- Professional body membership.
- Current UK Driving License.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.