09 Nov Sustainability Consultant
Lewis Davey are seeking multiple sustainability consultants at all levels for a dynamic entrepreneurial company providing sustainability and ESG reporting software and services to a global client base in more than 100 countries. The software solutions cover Environment, Frameworks, Health & Safety, Supply Chain and Investor ESG. Based in central London, The company deals primarily with international companies, FTSE 100/250 businesses and public sector clients.
Based in central London the team works in an ever-evolving sustainability and ESG reporting landscape and there is never a dull moment as they constantly develop their software and services to meet client requirements. They have a social, energetic and hard-working environment in the office, value teamwork and are passionate about what they do. They're committed to developing skills and careers, and also ensure that they find time for a giggle and tipple in the office on Fridays.
About the role
This is an excellent opportunity to join a client services team and they would be particularly keen to hear from applicants who have at least 3 years of experience working in related fields (e.g. carbon management, sustainability, ESG or broader non-financial reporting) and a broad range of knowledge of climate change and sustainability (e.g. policy, methodologies and frameworks, legislative requirements voluntary market developments).
The key responsibilities of the roles will include:
- Conduct high-level analyses of clients’ sustainability reporting requirements, providing guidance and education where required.
- Lead client implementations of the company's software solutions, acting as the single point of contact for clients and escalating issues when required.
- Support clients with detailed data analysis and handling queries (typically large and complex Excel data sets), identifying opportunities to improve delivery and the overall client experience.
- Ensure data and calculated output of the company's software is ready to be handed over to clients and has gone through the required QA process.
- Monitor national and international sustainability and wider non-financial reporting standards and protocols, understanding how policy or reporting schemes impact on our clients.
- Inform future innovation and development through working with our solutions and leading wider industry research.
- Support the development of the businesses services by developing user specifications based on current or future client requirements.
- Support the business development process by preparing client demo sites, targeting input into bids and proposals and identifying additional revenue opportunities for the client services team to explore.
This role would ideally suit those who display the following characteristics:
- Take the initiative, are proactive, competitive and driven to get things done
- Are socially fluent, enjoy the opportunity to interact, lively, enthusiastic and are quick to connect with others
- Enjoy leading the sustainability conversation, persuading and influencing others to adopt their point of view and exploring new frontiers with like-minded clients and colleagues
- Enjoy managing multiple priorities and respond positively to pressure
- Are organised and planned in their approach and understand the importance of following through and attention to detail
If this sounds like the role for you, then don’t delay and get in touch today.
- Degree in relatable field preferred.
- Ideally three years industry experience, or related masters study.
- Salary dependant on role, qualifications and experience
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Private health care,
- Private travel insurance
- Pension matching up to 5%
- Sabbatical every 3 years