09 Jan Sustainability Consultant – All Levels
Senior/ Sustainability Consultant
Lewis Davey are looking for talented Sustainability Consultants and Senior Sustainability Consultants to join a well-established and innovative engineering consultancy, who provide tailored sustainable solutions for their clients. Their mission is to deliver comprehensive, cost effective and innovative advice which is underpinned by their sound knowledge in engineering and sustainable design.
The role offers hybrid working (to suit your own circumstances) and there may be relocation offered for the right individual.
By joining this unique brand, you will be part of a team whose ethos is focused on creativity, enthusiasm, knowledge, and collaboration. Your creative ideas will be valued, and your individual career objectives will be tailored to suit whether they have a technical, leadership or commercial focus.
In return, you will receive a competitive total compensation package, along with having the opportunity to work in an incredible city centre office. The office is pet friendly and comes with a free gym including yoga classes and more, where you can also enjoy a complimentary breakfast once a week as well as Thursday drinks in the sky lounge!
Who we are looking for:
- You will be a key member of the team supporting with direct technical delivery based on a defined project scope, and you'll have the opportunity to lead the delivery of some projects.
- You'll be highly organised with effective project management skills and will be comfortable fostering business relationships with existing and potential clients.
- You will also be a collaborator, enjoying contributing as well as leading on innovative ideas and solutions.
- You'll have a relevant degree or equivalent in science, the environment, engineering, architecture, or energy with a demonstrable background in a similar role, or a role that requires similar skills.
- Environmental certifications in BREEAM, LEED, WELL are required as well as a good understanding of the policy and regulatory landscape relating to sustainable buildings and building energy in the UK.
- BREEAM Assessor qualification(s)
- BREEAM AP qualification
- Knowledge and experience of energy efficient building design and specification.
- Knowledge of Net Zero Carbon standards
- Understanding of factors affecting occupant comfort including use of test methods and modelling methods and software
- Maintaining and developing professional knowledge of energy, carbon and sustainability technologies, processes, and legislation
- Developing project proposals and attend project interviews and presentations as required
- Maintaining excellent client and delivery team relationships
- Full management of environmental assessment of buildings using BREEAM, LEED, WELL Standard and Ska including collation of evidence and certification.
- Coordination of sustainability strategies for projects through collaboration with other team members.
- Coordination and delivery of sustainability services to support planning applications.