09 Apr District Heating Construction Manager / Operations Manager – London
Another great low carbon job from the cleantech & sustainability team at Lewis Davey. Call us on 020 7859 4246 or email email@example.com for more information.
Operations Manager – District Heating , £45,000 – £57,500 + Benefits. London.
Great opportunity to join an entrepreneurial energy provider working on some of the most significant district heating schemes in Europe. Part of a more substantial group, our client also provide services across energy management and low carbon energy generation. Their services include Long term Energy Contracts in the form of ESCo’s, the design and delivery of low carbon technologies including biomass, solar thermal, solar pv and heat pumps, and the provision of energy management consultancy.
The successful applicant will take responsibility for Operations and construction management of a 48MW District heating network into a one of the largest District heating networks in Europe. You will oversee contractors, engage in standard planned maintenance works and manage stakeholders.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate:
– Previous experience in district heating/ communal heating
– Experience in contract management
– Experience in planned and reactive maintenance management
– An ability to monitoring system temperatures and pressures and boiler and pump operation.
– An awareness of interrogating control systems.
– Provide input into determining water quality and treatment and monitoring of pate heat exchanger sub-stations within development plots.
– An ability to oversee, via a sub-contractor, the installation of district heating pipe down in various locations.
– An ability to manage the delivery and set up of the temporary plant.
Do not hesitate to give the cleantech & sustainability team at Lewis Davey a call to discuss this role or you career generally. We are happy to talk on 020 7859 4246. Alternatively email us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.