14 Apr Job: Corporate Sustainability Consultancy Director
Lewis Davey cleantech & sustainability team is delighted to be searching for a Corporate Sustainability Consultancy Director, ideally based in London to join international consultancy. Role paying somewhere around £70 – 95K level with benefits.
We’re keen to hear from consultancy fee earners who have a solid track record of engaging across the corporate sustainability landscape. There’s a certain amount of flexibility and whether that is working with a PE fund around ESG or developing a sustainability strategy for a global manufacturer, the focus is on winning work and delivering consultancy within a corporate sustainability context.
You will have the opportunity to join a multi-skilled and highly regarded international consultancy. Ideally working out of their London office, you will be able to draw from an existing client base and the expertise of a number of existing Partners to drive new consultancy fees. You will also benefit from an existing and expanding team of sustainability and wider environmental consultants who can help with delivery.
Applicants will be welcomed from those who:
– Can demonstrate a track record of winning consultancy work.
– Benefit from an established network across corporate sustainability.
– Engage at board level.
– Want to be a figure head for a business.
– Can demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of corporate sustainability including but not limited to; sustainability reporting, sustainability strategy, circular economy, ESG, CSR.
– A track record of delivering corporate sustainability consultancy and managing teams with international clientele.
To apply for this role or to have an informal discussion with us around your wider career aspirations, please do not hesitate to give the team a call on 020 7859 4246 or email us at email@example.com.