17 Oct October Market Update and Lewis Davey Town Planning Jobs
Lewis Davey October Market Update
So the UK Town Planning industry seems to have recovered swiftly following the uncertainty earlier this summer. Since everyone has been back at work in September there have been floods of roles coming through the doors of our offices. In fact, there have been more roles registered in September 2016 than there had been during any single month last year. October looks set to usurp that further still.
It’s a great time to have a look at the market and we have the right connections to land you that dream job. Maybe you have been putting things off for a while but right now there is not only a plethora of roles but in you are also able to directly design your own job descriptions for certain firms. Roles are plentiful in the South but are a number of new roles in the Midlands and the North East have become available recently.
All dialogue is confidential and your CV is never sent out without your permission.
Latest Private Sector Town Planning Jobs
- Planning Director – Milton Keynes/Bedford, Oxford, London, Staffordshire, Derbyshire
- Planning Manager (Client side) – Northamptonshire, London, Hampshire, Derbyshire
- Associate Director/Associate – Kent, London, Dorset, Birmingham, West Sussex, Norfolk, Wiltshire, Berkshire
- Senior/Principal Planner – Nationwide inc London x3, Kent, Hampshire, Leicestershire, Leeds, Bristol, Surrey, Essex, Northamptonshire, Oxford, Gloucestershire, Durham
- Planner – Nationwide
- Assistant Planner – London, Wiltshire, Hampshire, Dorset
To apply or to have a broader discussion around your career please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Heritage, Urban Design and Landscape Architecture roles are available in London, Leeds, Birmingham, Warwickshire and Wiltshire, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Local Authority roles are available in Development Management and in Planning Policy at various levels and locations. We are now able to offer both permanent and contract roles to candidates looking for roles in the public sector. Keep a look out for subsequent posts or contact email@example.com if you would like to find out more.
For discussions on anything relating to recruitment please call Shaun Lewis on020 7859 4246
Candidates should be Chartered Planners (MRTPI) or on a Pathway to Chartership through the RTPI (Licentiate)