31 Mar Regional Sustainability and Net Zero Lead
Regional Sustainability and Net Zero Lead
Ambitious and commercially minded? Aspire to build a team? Hold a background from new build sustainability work (Commercial & Residential) to retrofitting commercial builds, carrying out net-zero & decarbonisation work and even sustainability professionals with experience across infrastructure?
Lewis Davey is thrilled to be working with a leading global organisation who are passionate about making the difference; a dynamic, innovative, and client-focused, supported by an inclusive and fun company culture. An excellent opportunity across the Regions (UK) for ambitious and commercial minded individuals, Lewis Davey are keen to speak with senior professionals who are experts in their field and are interested in developing a service line and a team around it.
Looking to build-out regional support to clients, Lewis Davey are keen to speak with individuals across the following disciplines,
- Net Zero programme management
- Net Zero baselining, strategy & action plans
- Energy efficiency & renewables
- Certification – BREEAM, LEED, WELL
- Social value
- Embodied carbon
- City-wide/Regional Energy Accelerator Programmes
- UK/Global client support programmes
Additional services that we would be interested in:
- Waste/circular economy
- Heat networks & smart energy
- Policy & research
- Digital solutions for management and reporting
- Sustainable procurement
- Training & leadership
The aim is both to develop a locally-relevant & present service to support the business in region – as well as to support other UK Sustainability projects as required. You will need to be able to competently deliver Sustainability and Net Zero/Energy Efficiency consultancy advice as the basis for growing a team. For this you’ll need experience and understanding of some or all of the following subject matter:
- City, regional and/or corporate decarbonisation programmes
- Energy efficiency and carbon emissions reductions for existing assets
- Low carbon & sustainable design & certification for new construction
- Strategy/project delivery experience in the built environment
- Programme and project management and leadership
What you will need to succeed
- Firm professional grasp of the wider sustainability agenda
- Ability to lead this service regionally, supporting clients and colleagues to understand and maximise sustainability in projects and programmes.
- Good understanding of low and zero carbon technologies and strategies to reduce emissions in buildings (e.g. Renewable energy, heat pumps and fabric measures)
- Effective relationship management
- Enthusiasm for growing a team and business in a fast-moving environment
- Ability to develop and convey strong business cases to support investment in carbon reduction and sustainability.
- Structured approaches to environmental management (e.g. ISO14001/EMS/ISO50001)
- Experience in new build or retrofit of buildings (domestic or non-domestic)
The successful candidates will hold Strong experience and a good, applied knowledge of sustainability, energy management and carbon reduction projects, covering a number of the consultancy areas outlined above.
Key background includes
- Public sector (including housing, local, regional and/or central government)
- Private sector (including developers and/or large corporates)
- Team building, management and leadership
- Consultancy and business growth
We have existing consultancy services that could be expanded in social housing, local government, and health sector so experience
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and looking to develop professionally, then get in touch today for more information
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.