11 Jan Account Executive
This opportunity will enable you to develop your career in fast-growing start-up energy consultancy working with big household brands and their large property portfolios. This company has been known for their customer-driven culture resulting in award-winning service.
You will be working in a dedicated team offering services such as Procurement, Bill Validation, Finance Reporting, Metering, and CRC. You will be working alongside the Manager who is responsible for delivery of the services across one or several customers, and over time you will be expected to work more independently and take on more responsibility for client delivery.
The key areas of responsibility are:
- Dealing with customer queries and requests in a professional and efficient manner.
- Providing reports and commentary required by the customer as part of the service deliverables.
Procurement (where supplied to the customer)
- Administrating contracts between the customer and utility suppliers
- Considering procurement options and running fixed price tenders when required for the new
- Processing utility billing
- Performing or contributing to regular validation runs to identify whether billing contains errors and requires challenging.
- Submitting regular batches of validated invoices to the customer to pay.
- Ensuring invoices are paid within terms, communicating remittance information to suppliers
- Supplier account management, liaising with suppliers to ensure payments are correctly allocated, debt positions are managed and additions/removals from the portfolio dealt with correctly.
- Resolving challenges and obtaining refunds/credits (savings), meeting a stated savings target to ensure the customer is saving at the anticipated level.
- Analysing and querying historic billing to recover overcharging, including site investigations if necessary, delivering savings against the target for contract income (shared savings)
Metering (where supplied to the customer)
- Project managing the installation of AMR meters, sub-meters, and loggers where necessary and agreed with the customer.
- Managing sub-contractors used to perform and ensuring project delivery timescales and customer expectations are met.
- Overseeing maintenance and data collection of metering portfolio once up and running.
- Negotiating and placing contracts for MOP and DC services where required
- Ideally, have familiarity with the utility industry and its terminology.
- Have a strong mathematical and analytical skillset for reporting.
- Have excellent communication skills for dealing with customers, contractors, other team members, and other team members.
- Be self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Excel and computer literate
- Well-presented and professional
If you are interested in this opportunity, feel free to call me at 078 68 498 204