06 Mar Administrator (Bill Validation)
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced administrator with bill validation skills to join a company that has been known for its customer-driven culture resulting in award-winning service. This company is located near Oxford.
You will be working alongside the Manager who is responsible for the delivery of the services and over time you will be expected to work more independently.
- At least 2 years of customer service experience
- At least 1 year of bill validation experience
- Excellent administration skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Well-presented and professional
- Understanding of utility industry (desirable)
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.