08 Sep Net-Zero Buildings Consultant
Lewis Davey is looking for a Net-Zero Buildings Consultant to join award-winning energy performance and low-carbon consultancy.
You will become the leader in the development and delivery of their Net Zero buildings service and work closely with the clients to ensure their building portfolios reach a Net Zero Carbon state.
You will be:
- Developing, delivering, and optimising Energy Efficiency/Net Zero carbon strategies for new and existing buildings.
- Undertaking energy audits, including BMS controls and HVAC.
- Supporting the wider sector to meet governmental and local net zero carbon targets and creating change that will lead to ‘Enabling a Global Low Carbon Economy’.
- Providing technical and reporting functions to enable carbon reduction e.g., net-zero heat, power.
- Actively engaging clients and internal stakeholders.
- Acting as a programme and project manager for exciting projects.
- Acting as a line manager.
You have experience of:
- Delivering Net Zero, low energy, and sustainable buildings, including Passivhaus, energy audits, carbon offsetting, and post-occupancy elements.
- Designing, construction, commissioning, or operation of buildings in the UK and knowledge of mechanical and electrical services within the sector.
- Engaging and influencing clients around Net-zero, circular economy, building energy performance, and optimisation.
- BREEAM In-Use, Display Energy Certificates, Design for Performance NABERS.
- Project delivery in the sector, including managing BMS controls projects and hardware implementation projects.
- Delivering Renewable Energy procurement.