15 Jul Applications Engineer – Controls
Lewis Davey is delighted to be recruiting an Application Engineer whom will act as the technical link between customers and various internal teams including product development and sales, and communicate to all stakeholders how products can be applied and developed in different scenarios.
With the Smart Metering and broader Smart Energy market continually developing, this is an exciting opportunity to join a leader in this industry that benefits from a 25-year history and an international footprint. With a diverse and versatile product portfolio, our client helps their customers to better manage and measure their energy.
We’re looking for Electrical Engineers who have a background across energy, controls and metering and would be particularly interested in electrical engineers who can demonstrate knowledge of heat metering, heating controls and /or home automation.
Whilst we are not expecting candidates to have exposure to every detail, ideally applicants should have some exposure and knowledge of some of the following:
- Experience with smart systems & controls for domestic applications;
- ideally heating controls but other areas could be of interest) eg -
- other Z wave controls
- other smart home systems/solutions
- Smart sensors
- Building management solutions (BMS)
- Cloud-based solutions and services
- Technically strong
- Engineering degree in relevant subject or equivalent experience
- Ability to understand and articulate customer needs; capture the voice of the customer.
- Ability to explain our products, systems, and services to a detailed technical level
- Ability to represent the company on industry standards committees
Ability to work with customers, sales & marketing team and the service & product development teams.
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.