12 Aug Associate Director – Green Building Certification
We are seeking a highly motivated and talented individual to fill the role of Associate Director to lead a dedicated Green Building Certification delivery team. Our client is a rapidly expanding sustainability consultancy with offices across Europe. They provide a holistic offering to their clients including ESG, GRESB, Sustainability Strategies, ISO14001, Energy Efficiency Strategies, ISO5001, ESOS, BREEAM, CRC, Asset Performance Management, Data Management Solutions, etc. Their clients include large global and European corporates, real estate companies as well as financial institutions.
You will have full responsibility for the performance of the new Building Certification service line. Whilst this will initially cover BREEAM in Use and Fitwel, you will have the opportunity to develop further certification services. As the Associate Director, you will be responsible for Green Building Certification strategy development as well as a strategic input to the development of new product and service lines. You will manage a team and will be responsible for the overall programme of delivery.
- BREEAM Accredited Professional (AP) / BREEAM in Use Licenced Assessor Licenced Assessor and Fitwel Ambassador
- Degree or Masters in related subject & membership of an appropriate and recognised professional bod/y (e.g. IEMA practitioner/full member)
- Detailed understanding of building certification requirements
- Depth of technical knowledge of sustainability issues and application to real estate
- Experience of managing European clients desirable but not essential
- Fluency in German/French desirable but not essential
- Technically able to complete energy audits desirable but not essential
- Highly articulate and numerate
- Strong people management skills
- Advanced IT skills
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.