18 Jan Associate Director – Net-Zero Carbon
Lewis Davey is delighted to be exclusively supporting JLL as they look to expand their Upstream Sustainability service line and specifically their Net-Zero Carbon team with the addition of both an Associate Director and Senior Consultant.
This is a great opportunity to own the long-term client relationship and deliver net-zero carbon strategy largely on behalf of major landlords and developers across the UK and Europe. With significant investment in delivering change, you’ll be joining a truly international business that has the capability and track record to drive pathways to net-zero carbon.
We’re looking for carbon guru’s – people who have experience of GHG protocol, carbon foot-printing, data, offsetting, renewable energy strategy and ideally whom have exposure to property – ideally the whole property cycle from development, design & build through to operational buildings / portfolios.
Apply through Lewis Davey’s website or contact our dedicated low carbon & sustainability recruitment team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01392 349 010.
Director, Sustainability Consulting – JLL Sustainability Services
JLL’s sustainability consulting business, Upstream Sustainability Services, is the UK property sector’s leading sustainability consultancy. We use our sustainability expertise to support, challenge and inspire our people and clients within the real estate sector to create a prosperous economy, a flourishing society and a healthy environment. You can see our track record and our ambitions at: http://transformingrealestate.jll.co.uk/. The opportunity to work with us will provide you with exposure to high-profile clients, collaboration with highly engaging and supportive colleagues and support from a wider business with an unrivalled commitment to sustainability.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. As a Fortune 500 company, working across 80 countries, in 280 different offices, with a team of over 80,000 individuals, the firm helps organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours.
We are looking for an Associate Director, NZC Strategies
Our services begin with helping clients to define compelling NZC visions, create leading strategies and develop challenging targets for their organisations. We then partner with our clients through implementation to support developing compelling business cases, creating robust plans and effective programmes that deliver on our clients’ carbon reduction objectives.
What this job involves
- Pivotal role within NZC service line – taking multiple clients through NZC strategy development and implementation journeys.
- Providing well-crafted and managed action plans and bringing the strategy to life through engagement with the client’s internal teams, their property managers and contractors.
- Supporting our clients to define carbon targets and working with them to establish the business case for delivering on these
- Contributing to the management of the Net Zero Carbon team
- Senior project management and senior client account management
- Business development for NZC strategies and a wide range of Upstream services to existing and new clients
- Engagement across JLL to cross-sell consulting services
Sound like you? Our expectations are that you will have most of the following:
- A good understand of the key sustainability issues for real estate including, but not limited to; Net Zero Carbon, Science-based targets and strategic carbon reduction plans
- Experience working with corporate clients, commercial property, property managers and an understanding of the landlord and tenant relationship is desirable
- Excellent ability to build relationships with clients and their internal teams
- A strong track record integrating sustainability into organisations’ operations
- Experience working in a collaborative way with clients and other stakeholders to develop ambitious and robust sustainability programmes
- An understanding of the measurement and improvement of embodied carbon
- An understanding of the GHG protocol and requirements of the SBTI
- Awareness of the developments of the carbon-related legislative landscape, and experience in helping clients respond to these
- Proven project management experience and excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy in written and numeric work
- Team-oriented with proven ability to lead and foster good working relationships, and to promote team development and individual growth
- Ability to obtain buy-in and engagement from employees at all levels
- Experience liaising with, engaging and presenting to senior business leaders, one-to-one or in facilitated workshops
- Passionate about working towards a sustainable future
- Relevant degree and/or masters
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together. As a diverse and inclusive employer, JLL strives to contribute to the lasting values for clients, employees, shareholders, communities and our industry. Everything we do today should work towards Building a Better Tomorrow. Click here to learn more about JLL’s D&I commitment
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
Location: Warwick Street, London; with home-working as required