26 Aug Associate Director – Real Estate
Want to work for a company looking to disrupt the industry and take a different approach on how clients accessed innovative and independent CRE expertise? My client are looking for an Associate Director to join them and really help them on their next journey as they continue to expand.
Could this be you?
- Design and development sustainability and net zero strategies
- Lead the delivery of all initiatives relating to environmental sustainability
- Project support to wider teams working towards our goals of carbon reduction
- Champion the development and testing of new initiatives relating to environmental sustainability
- Leverage a good understanding of leading practice, market insights and emerging trends in environmental sustainability
- Effectively partner with communications teams to create content and communication strategies that drive demand and participation in sustainability initiatives
Background and Experience
- Proven track record in corporate real estate sustainability
- Passionate about sustainability
- Proven track record of managing projects and programs at a local and regional level, with the capability to run these at a global level.
- A good data analytics background
- Strong organisational skills and capacity to prioritise in a complex, fast paced environment.
- Ability to establish relationships with key stakeholders
- Hands on approach, getting involved, leading but also being able to listen to group consensus
- Excellent team-working, and ability to mentor, manage and inspire your colleagues
- Flexible, hard-working and able to multi-task with ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent computer and information system skills; in particular Excel, Word, and PowerPoint