25 Nov Associate / Senior Associate Town Planner
Are you an ambitious Senior Planner looking to step up to an Associate position? Or an existing Associate looking to take on a more senior position within the dynamic, fast paced environment of a property consultancy with global reach?
Our client is looking for an intelligent, experienced and fully chartered Town Planner with the following skills and experience to join their Central London team:
- a minimum of 6 years' solid experience in a consultancy or client-side environment (the strategic nature of this role could suit someone from a land and planning background as well as from a consultancy environment);
- chartered MRTPI or MRICS P&D status;
- experience across a range of sectors such as residential, commercial, retail, leisure and mixed use;
- proven ability to build strong, lasting client relationships;
- a background in delivering strategic advice to land and property owners or estates in order to maximise development potential and protect client interests;
- experience of successfully promoting developments into local plans;
- strong, up to date knowledge of planning policy and planning law;
- commercially astute with proven business winning ability;
- experience in delivering EIAs and/or RIAs, viability assessments and CIL negotiations would be beneficial but not essential.
In return, our client is offering an attractive, supportive working environment and very generous salary package with an array of benefits along with bonuses that reflect individual success.
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please submit your CV below or call Claire on 020 7859 4246 / 07983 143 831 for a confidential conversation.