25 Jan BMS Energy Engineer
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a BMS Engineer / BMS Consultant to identify and drive energy efficiency savings across a diverse £18million property portfolio in central London with some iconic spots.
This is a one year FTC and we’re looking for accomplished BMS energy engineers who are capable of programming and coding BMS and specifically have exposure to Schneider and Trend BMS.
Responsible for making recommendations on how to continue and accelerate energy savings through the strategic development of the BMS, you will have significant experience in energy saving through BMS optimisation and upgrades.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Identify energy cost saving opportunities through the BMS system.
- Make and record adjustments to strategy and settings in collaboration with the in-house FM team and their supply chain.
- Calculate savings from measurement and engineering first principals
- Conduct site surveys and head end analysis.
- Work with the FM team and BMS service provider to cost and project manage energy saving control projects.
- Work closely with the rest of the energy team to include, project manager, energy engineer and reporting/analysis manager.
- Produce a business case for investment to include cost, savings and payback.
- Measure and verify the cost saving impact of changes made to the system.
- Identify any strategic measures to develop the BMS system over the next 5 years as an investment opportunity.
Applicants should hold an energy engineering related discipline qualification or accreditation and will be able to demonstrate a track record of delivering energy savings though BMS, across significant commercial property portfolios.