23 Jan BREEAM Assessor / Consultant
A fantastic opportunity for BREEAM Assessor / Consultant to work for an up-and-coming business that has been growing 40% year on year. This company provides with a modern working culture including trialing 6 hours working day and flexible working. Moreover, you will get the chance to work with a diverse range of clients and work nationwide.
We are looking for an experienced BREEAM Assessor to join our team, who also has a wider interest in sustainability in the construction industry. With a minimum of 2 years’ experience, you will be working under an experienced BREEAM team leader who will support you as you develop your career further.
Ideally, you will be based in Leeds, however, due to the flexible working culture our client would consider someone from the areas of North-west of England, Yorkshire and/or who might be able to establish an office in West Midlands. Full, clean UK driving licence is highly desirable.
- Undertaking BREEAM assessments and conducting BREEAM workshops
- Client liaison, providing design advice and guidance where necessary in line with the requirements of a BREEAM AP
- Producing pre-assessment reports for clients
- Producing BREEAM reports for submission to the BRE
- Project management
- Keeping up to date with developing best practice and technological advancement
- Qualified BREEAM assessor ideally in numerous schemes including Public, Commercial and Multi-residential
- BREEAM AP
- Have demonstrable experience in the management and delivery of BREEAM projects
- Client interaction
- Degree qualified – ideally Master level
- Applicants who have further experience in environmental modelling, energy statements, and renewable technology feasibility studies will be at an advantage.
- LEED Assessor or good knowledge
The candidate should be a well-organised, proactive, flexible, driven, forward planner with the ability to deliver work independently to a high standard and to tight timescales
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.