09 Oct BREEAM Assessor
Lewis Davey is delighted to be working with a rapidly growing Energy & Environmental Consultancy that has an extensive client base that includes some of the UK largest house builders. A social, close-knit team, they benefit from working on a diverse portfolio of projects from major landmark schemes to smaller projects and tend to work on around 200 projects at a time.
You will be joining a business that has a huge and ongoing commitment to CPD / Training and a market-leading benefits package. You will be pushed to develop and rise to new challenges daily.
As a BREEAM Assessor, you will be working on a portfolio of London’s largest and most exciting regeneration projects as a part of their Environmental and Planning team. You will be coordinating and managing a complex portfolio of BREEAM New Construction and Refurbishment projects and engage in related work.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working on a range of BREEAM assessments;
- BREEAM New Construction and/or Non-Domestic qualification;
- Background in life cycle assessment desirable;
- A member of, or working towards, membership of a relevant professional body and/or a Chartered professional;
- Proven capability at managing multiple projects;
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships, attend meetings and discuss multiple service areas;
- Keen interest of housing, planning, development and construction issues;
- Strong technical background in sustainability and environmental issues;
- Desire to technically lead and develop existing and new service areas;
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.