05 Mar BREEAM Refurbishment and Fit-out 2014 Assessor
This is a great opportunity for BREEAM Refurbishment and Fit-out 2014 Assessor to join an established and growing UK-wide business to work in their London office. The ideal candidate will be comfortable delivering BREEAM work at the beginning of the role with a potential to expand their responsibilities in the future and acquire additional qualifications such as WELL.
You will have:
- At least two years of experience in the industry
- Relevant degree (e.g. sustainability, engineering)
You will be registered/experienced in:
- BREEAM Refurbishment and Fit-out 2014
- BREEAM New Construction 2018
- BREEAM / CFH assessment with an ability to register a project
- BRE Code for Sustainable Homes scheme and/or LEED
- BREEAM Accredited Professional [AP]
You will have knowledge/understanding of:
- Energy and environmental related EU and UK Directives / Regulations
- Photo Voltaics (PV) and Combined Heat and Power technology.
- Renewable energy subsidies such as the Government backed Feed-In Tariffs (FIT) and Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI).
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.