01 Jul Business Development Graduate
A great opportunity for a recent graduate with an interest in sustainability, who is ready to start a career in Business Development. A UK leading carbon consultancy is looking to hire an ambitious and talented individual to join their business development team in Central London.
You will support the team in sales coordination, analysis, and activities related to creating value and developing business with prospects and clients, including qualifying new leads. Also, you will gain experience and develop your skills of researching, analysing and reporting on companies, markets, and sustainability trends, as well as preparing presentations and statistics.
- Passionate about sustainability
- Creative individual with strong report writing skills with a proven track record of developing content, for example, sustainability reports, newsletters or blogs
- Intellectually strong. A degree or master’s degree in a relevant discipline (environment and energy-related subjects, business or economics or related-fields) would be an advantage
- Excellent communicator with a customer focus
- A team player with an ability to also work independently
- Motivated and committed to your work whilst enjoying goal-oriented work
- Keen to develop yourself professionally and pursue a career in consultancy
Ideally, you have:
- Experience of working in a client facing position
- Experience producing sales presentations and proposals
- Knowledge of approaches to sustainability taken by large organisations
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.