25 Nov Climate Change Programme Manager
We are delighted to work with a well-known organisation looking for a Climate Change Programme Manager on a contract basis. You will become an integral part of the delivery of their net-zero strategy and manage the development of the Climate Action Strategy including net-zero carbon targets and climate resilience. As the Programme Manager, you will be responsible for managing the programme plan, budgeting, communicating with the stakeholders and other relevant tasks.
- At least 8 years experience in climate change management, consultancy and GHG accounting.
- Detailed Knowledge of current carbon accounting, GHG methodologies and reporting frameworks.
- An applied science, engineering or economics related discipline graduate qualification or accreditation is highly desirable.
- Experience of climate change programme management in a large organisation or city area.
- Demonstration of change management and senior management engagement
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and, if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.