30 Nov Contract Manager – Energy & Carbon
We are delighted to be looking to recruit a Contracts Manager to join a rapidly expanding and innovative Energy & Carbon Consultancy in central London. Working largely with large corporation driving energy and sustainability performance across their property portfolios, our client delivers a range of services from strategy & risk to compliance and building performance.
Working with the Business Development, Delivery and Finance Teams, the successful Contract Manager will play an integral part in ensuring all the relevant contracts are in place and in order, meeting operational, legal and regulatory requirements. Reporting to the Finance Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing & negotiating non-disclosure agreements;
- Drafting, evaluating, negotiating and executing contracts with customers;
- Supporting completion of Pre-Qualification and Tendering processes;
- Establishing and maintaining supplier relationships by serving as a single point of contact for contractual matters;
- Managing record keeping for all contract-related (Customer & Supplier) correspondence and documentation;
- Developing & maintaining internal supply chain qualification processes;
- Provide contract-related issue resolution, both internally and externally;
- Monitor and complete contract close-out, extension or renewal, as appropriate;
- Communicate contract-related information to all stakeholders;
- Support internal operations in ensuring operations policies & procedure.
Applicants should have an interest in the low carbon economy and ideally have some experience of working within energy, carbon or sustainability. Degree qualified you should possess a strong knowledge of commercial law and be able to demonstrate an ability to identify & reduce contract risks.
You should have had prior responsibility and be able to illustrate a track record of achievement in contract negotiation, administration and/or management.
You will be IT literate with familiarity across Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project and Visio.