26 Nov EMEA Sustainability Associate Director
This is an exciting Sustainability Associate Director role within a global real-estate and investment company. This role combines the technical aspects of a traditional AD role with managerial responsibilities. We are looking for an experienced candidate with a well-rounded set of skills and a proven track record of managing teams. You will be experienced in managing teams that may include varied personalities with different technical expertise.
As a part of the role, you will be responsible for identifying client opportunities, managing client relationships, developing client proposals and ensure that projects are completed in an appropriate manner. Additionally, you will be responsible for line management and development of a number of Senior Consultants, Consultants, and Analysts.
- Educated to degree level (minimum 2:1)
- Extensive experience of working in the sustainability field within the built environment.
- Strong understanding of relevant sustainability legislation.
- Good working knowledge of Sustainability-related reporting and disclosure schemes.
- Experience of working in the consulting environment and ability to construct viable commercial offerings.
- Proven sustainability business development skills.
- Demonstrable team management experience.
- Track record in delivering sustainability solutions to clients, including legislative compliance, greenhouse gas reporting, and project implementation.
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and, if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.