11 Apr Energy and Environmental Manager
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Energy and Environmental Manager to work on a seconded basis for global data and media corporation. You will be working on one of the most prestigious and sustainable buildings that have been recently built that serves as one of their HQ’s. You will be helping this client to prepare for a future which is transformed by global warming and a low-carbon economy.
In this role, you will be leading on key deliverables with regards to Energy, Sustainability and CSR activities at the site. Also, you will have responsibility for the wider implementation of environmental and sustainability strategy of the client.
- BSc Degree in Engineering, Energy Management, Environmental Sciences, Sustainability or equivalent.
- At least 4 years’ experience within the Sustainability field
- Technical knowledge of Engineering, Environmental Legislation, Environmental Science, Energy Management, Sustainability, energy metering, and management systems.
- Familiarity with the principles and operation of energy metering & reporting systems.
- Knowledge and experience of applying sustainability in the property sector.
- Completely IT literate, numerate and experienced with data analysis with excellent attention to detail.
- Customer orientated – the ability to be client facing; excellent communicator and presenter.
- Highly motivated individual – with a drive for self-development.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Resourceful team worker, with the ability to be autonomous in certain specialist fields.
- An evident passion for Sustainability.
- Knowledge of social value, community impact, and wellbeing.
- MSc or MEng in Engineering, Environmental Sciences, Energy Management, Sustainability or equivalent.
- Working towards a professional qualification iEMA, Energy Institute (EI), CIBSE or similar.
- Property sector-specific experience
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.