13 Sep Energy and Sustainability Consultant
We are delighted to work on behalf of a large multidisciplinary consultancy with a vast presence in the UK that is looking for Energy and Sustainability Consultant for their flagship London office. You will be a part of their dedicated Sustainability Team and your responsibilities will include completion of energy calculations and sustainability assessments, data interpretation and analysis, site visits and surveys, regulatory consultations and report writing. As a part of your role you will deliver Energy and Sustainability assessments on new, existing and operational buildings, carry out site visits and surveys and you will write relevant reports.
- BSc / BEng in Building Services, Environmental Science/Engineering, Architecture
- MSc / MEng would be advantageous
- Accredited or working towards accreditation for OCDEA/NDEA or BREEAM
- Solid understanding of sustainability, energy technologies, and building physics.
- Experience of carrying out energy and sustainability assessments on a range of projects, preferably within a consultancy context.
- Working knowledge of IES software
- Experience in carrying out Energy (SAP, SBEM) calculations and Energy Reports for planning purposes. (Experience of thermal bridging would be advantageous).
- Sustainability (BREEAM, Sustainability Statements) assessments Preparation of technical reports
- Demonstrable solid technical knowledge of current and future legislation in relation to UK law and best practice – especially NPPF, Part L, and London Plan.
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and, if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.