07 Aug Energy Bureau Analyst
An excellent opportunity for an Energy Bureau Analyst to join an expanding energy consultancy near Bristol. The company is delivering energy cost reduction and improving energy efficiency for a variety of large corporate clients across the UK. You will be responsible for data analysis related to energy management and utility invoice processing for their clients. This is a great opportunity for candidates who have an interest in developing a career within the energy consultancy sector and possess strong analytical skills.
- Analyse a variety of data sets through Microsoft Excel
- Receive, log and enter utility invoices/meter reads to our database and complete all invoice checking and tariff-based validation
- Raise queries and independently resolve errors with suppliers when invoices are incorrect and manage the process within agreed SLA's
- Create and provide monthly recharge invoices to tenants, applying the appropriate recharge methodology
- Provide standard reports with commentary, complete and on-time to clients
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.