06 Sep Energy Bureau Analyst
Excellent opportunity for an analytical minded Energy Analyst to join the Energy Analyst / Energy Bureau team of a rapidly expanding energy services company.
Working out of their Oxfordshire office, you will help a client based that includes a number of house-hold names manage their energy remotely. We’re looking for technically minded individuals who can log into a building management system (BMS) remotely and make adjustments that ultimately reduces energy spend.
In additional to fielding calls from clients and advising on anomalies in energy consumption, you will also produce weekly reporting, using data to highlight where there may be issues across often complex multi-site property portfolios.
Your responsibilities will be split across:
- Responding to inbound support requests from Customers, ensuring that they are notified that the issue is being dealt with and keeping them updated as it is resolved.
- Dealing with customer sites to help explain and resolve issues which affect energy performance.
- Assisting with regular energy performance reporting
- Carrying out analysis to identify poorly performing sites
- Interpreting energy data to diagnose performance issues
Control system management
- Remotely accessing site Building Management Systems to diagnose issues
- Making changes to system settings as required to resolve issues.
- Updating and progressing support cases
- Coordinating and following up further required actions such as site visits, quotations for works required to resolve issues and works required.
- Working on regular reporting of cases handled and compiling value statements to articulate the benefit of the service to customers.
Applicants should have a strong background in analysis or working with data or a track record of providing helpdesk/project support. You should also benefit from solid mathematical and analytical skillset for reporting, possess excellent communication skills for dealing with customers, contractors, other team members and other team members, and be self-motivated and able to work autonomously. Effective use of Excel is vital and any exposure to M&T software such as STARK, TEAM and E-sight would be beneficial but not necessary.