24 Apr Senior Energy Consultant
This a great opportunity for an experienced Energy Consultant to join a long-standing, quality-driven energy consulting business in Basingstoke, with an opportunity to work from home. You will be working with a variety of clients across the public and private sector.
- Degree educated (relevant degree an advantage)
- At least 5 years’ of experience in the relevant field
- A proven ability to work on a project independently
- Numeracy skills including data analysis
- IT literate
- Great communicator with an ability to directly liaise with clients
- Report writing skills
- Well-presented and professional
- Knowledge of the built environment
- Understanding of metering
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.