13 May Energy Consultant
A great opportunity for an Energy Consultant to join a property consultancy working with large commercial investors and portfolios of prestigious clients in London. You will be joining their dedicated sustainability team to work directly with their key clients.
This opportunity will provide you with a chance to work holistically and become involved with the technical as well as strategic aspects of the work. As a result, you will be able to develop a variety of relevant skills and gain a wider perspective of the field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within the energy and sustainability consultancy environment.
- Degree in mechanical/electrical engineering, environmental engineering, sustainable design, and construction, or similar.
- Hands-on experience of delivering complex projects within the built environment, building services or engineering, development of low and zero carbon energy strategies. Good understanding of building services, their operation, and applicability.
- Ability to assess technical data and architectural drawings. Competency in IES VE, AutoCAD, Revit, Microsoft Office packages is essential.
- Accredited CIBSE LCEA Level 5 assessor (or working towards achieving it within 3-6 months).
- Good working knowledge of energy modelling including asset and operational ratings/assessments, UK energy and sustainability policy framework and legislation (Building Regulations).
- Experience in delivering Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards (MEES) assessments, providing domestic and non-domestic Part L compliance advice.
- Climate change (adaptation and resilience) and sustainable development (buildings and masterplans) advice, experience in carrying out indoor environment quality assessments such as thermal comfort, glare and daylighting.
- Ability to help to create and build successful client relationships.
- Google SketchUp, Python, MATLAB, VBA, Rhino
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.