08 Jul Energy Data Analyst
This is a great opportunity for an Energy Data Analyst to join an established and fast-growing Energy Management Consultancy on the outskirts of Bristol. The team has been developing a new and innovative way to process and visualise data while delivering a high-quality energy consultancy to their prestigious clients. Their client portfolio includes large UK retailers, real estate companies and other well-known organisations.
As the Energy Data Analyst, you will work with their database while designing and producing a report for clients. You will investigate and evaluate energy performance as well as monitor and adjust building controls through remote interfaces.
- Degree educated (relevant degree an advantage)
- Previous experience in data analysis or similar role
- SQL database operation and development experience
- Advanced Excel skills including manipulation of large datasets and the ability to create engaging and attractive outputs
- Practical experience in Python, R, C++ or similar analytical languages
- Solid statistical and analytical skills
- Ability to interpret data, clearly summarise key findings and present insights
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.