29 Apr Energy Manager – Compliance & Reporting
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experience Energy Manager to lead across compliance, reporting and procurement for an iconic, London centric, property portfolio.
You will be responsible for managing Energy & Carbon reporting as our client makes their journey towards net zero carbon. You will be the lead for ensuring legal and reputational aspects of energy compliance and corporate reporting including GHG reporting, across a complex and high profile portfolio and you will also oversee the procurement of electricity, gas, oil, district heating, water and renewable energy and provide the optimum balance of commercial performance, environmental benefit and risk management.
You be part of a wider energy & sustainability team and will be responsible for;
- Managing the procurement of electricity, gas, water, district heating and renewable energy contracts;
- Ensuring compliance with energy and carbon legislation and maintaining a reputational leadership position. To include MEES, SECR, ESOS and heat regulations as well as voluntary reporting.
- Managing energy and carbon reporting for both internal and external communication
- With the support of the energy reporting manager, Optimise the financial management of billing and cost management for utilities using software solutions (systemslink)
- Developing a monitoring and exception reporting system to identify energy trends and anomalies
- Support the delivery of the carbon reduction plan via the technical team
You’ll already be working as an Energy Manager or Energy Consultant, working in a corporate environment and you should be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of energy procurement, energy compliance and reporting. Ideally you will have some exposure to GHG reporting in additional to ESOS, MEES, SECR and district heat regulations.
It’s highly desirable that you will possess an energy engineering related qualification or accreditation.
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and, if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.