12 Nov Energy Services Consultant – Engineer
Energy Services - Consultant Engineer
Are you and Energy Management Consultant / Engineer? Hold a Technical background? 3-5 years’ experience in energy? Familiar with auditing across Commercial buildings?
Lewis Davey is delighted to be supporting an expanding and purpose driven sustainability & carbon consultancy driving real change and impact as we march towards net-zero!
We are looking for an experienced Energy Management Consultant - Engineer to join an expanding team, who provide sustainability strategy, reporting, risk management, and performance services to some of the UK’s largest organisations. As Energy Consultant – Engineer, you will hold a technical background/engineering degree and experience within energy auditing across commercial buildings. This is opportunity seeks and experience building services engineer to take a leading role in development and delivery of our Smart Building Programmes for clients. The role will include delivery of Net-Zero smart buildings, BMS Optimisation, and energy audits.
- Influencing change within our clients to deliver our purpose of ‘Enabling a Global Low Carbon Economy’
- Technical programme and project management for large and complex clients
- Undertaking energy audits of a wide range of building types, including detailed assessments of BMS controls and HVAC plant
- Designing and delivering energy and Net-Zero carbon performance strategies
- In-depth data analysis applying big data tools
- Line management
- Client engagement and internal stakeholder development
What you will need to succeed
- At least 3 years of building services experience
- Significant experience of both operational and capital expenditure project identification and delivery
- Experience of managing hardware implementation programmes with a wide range of stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical and electrical services within the built environment
- Experience of managing BMS controls projects
- Minimum 2:1 degree in a Mechanical, Electrical, Building Services, or another Energy related discipline
- Renewable Energy procurement experience
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and looking to develop professionally, then get in touch today for more information
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.