22 Aug Energy Survey Engineer (ESOS)
This is a unique home-based Energy Survey Engineer opportunity to work for a dedicated Energy and Environmental Consultancy based just outside of Birmingham. You will undertake building services and industrial process surveys with the aim of identifying energy reduction opportunities. This is an initial 3-month contract with the possibility of extension.
- Educated to degree level in an engineering, electrical engineering or scientific discipline or equivalent
- Experience of working in energy management or energy consultancy role
- Understanding of energy compliance schemes such as ESOS, CRC or CCA
- Ability to interpret and provide insight from energy, cost and carbon data
- Experience of energy auditing and the production of technical reports
- Excellent communication, analytical and numerical skills
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office, in particular, Excel
- Full UK driving licence and own transport
- Experience in measurement and verification of energy and carbon measures
- Record of engagement and experience in Energy Performance Contracts
- Working knowledge of renewable energy systems and on-site generation (CHP, tri-generation)
- Experience of management systems such as ISO50001
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.