01 Feb Energy & Sustainability Associate Director
Leadership role within property & construction industry for an Associate Director / Director of Energy/Sustainability to help our client meet their strategic growth targets. Naturally you will have a fair amount of autonomy and there is the opportunity to build a team around you. Depending on the level you join the business at, there will be some expectation around your ability to drive new business and you should therefore be able to demonstrate a track record in business development of c. £150 – 300K p.a. plus. The role will generally revolve around the following energy and sustainability services:
- General energy and sustainability consultancy;
- Energy management including funding advice, audits;
- Energy compliance (DEC, EPC, ESOS);
- Renewable energy, feasibilities and implementation support;
- Planning support, including preparing of energy statements and sustainability strategies
There’s flexibility in the role. This is more about growth than a specific delivery requirement and, as such, we would be interested to hear from people with a variety of backgrounds/focus. Areas of interest would include commercially minded individuals with exposure to Energy Performance Contracting and Energy Management to providing consultancy around Sustainability Reporting.