02 May Sustainability and Energy Consultant (SAP Assessor)
Lewis Davey is delighted to be working with a rapidly growing Energy & Environmental Consultancy that has an extensive client base that includes some of the UK largest house builders. A social, close-knit team, they benefit from working on a diverse portfolio of projects from major landmark schemes to smaller projects and tend to work on around 200 projects at a time.
You will be joining a business that has a huge and ongoing commitment to CPD / Training and a market leading benefits package. You will be pushed to develop and rise to new challenges daily.
We are looking for a Sustainability and Energy Consultant who will take on energy strategy and planning duties in support of more senior team members.
- At least 2 years of experience
- Degree educated (first degree in a relevant discipline is preferred)
- Working towards Chartered status with a relevant professional body
- Extensive experience of undertaking energy strategies and energy statements for large, residential-led schemes in London
- Good understanding of GLA Energy Planning guidance and wider planning system and context
- Must be skilled in the use of either on-cnstruction SAP, SBEM or OCDEA
- Excellent written and presentation communication
- Relevant master’s degree
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.