05 Dec Environmental Consultant
An exciting opportunity to join an expanding company in Cardiff offering a holistic service to their large corporate clients whilst caring deeply for the environment. This is an opportunity to join as an Environmental Consultant on a 12-months maternity cover basis. You will be supporting their clients to improve their environmental performance and to manage their environmental risks.
As a part of this role, you will positively impact large UK corporates by developing and overseeing energy and environmental management systems (EnMS and EMS), and guiding environmental and sustainability strategies to improve their environmental performance.
- Degree educated (relevant degree advantageous)
- Experience of ISO 14001 EMS and ISO 50001 EnMS internal audits.
- Ability to develop policies, procedures and forms for client environmental management.
- Experience of reviewing environmental data (e.g. energy, travel, waste) to evaluate client performance.
- Knowledge of key legislation, guidance, and standards.
- Experience in producing high-quality, client-focused environmental reports.
- Ability to provide strategic advice relating to environmental, carbon and utility management.
- Ability to plan and develop projects in an independent manner with guidance from senior consulting colleagues.
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.