06 Feb Environmental / ISO14001 Consultant
This is an excellent opportunity for an ISO14001 qualified environmental consultant to join an expert, dedicated team in an expanding company working with corporate clients across the UK. You will be supporting these clients to improve their environmental performance and to manage their environmental risks. You will develop a direct relationship with these clients and travel to their sites.
Core responsibilities of the position include:
- ISO 14001 EMS and ISO 50001 EnMS internal audits.
- Developing policies, procedures, and forms for client environmental management.
- Guide and train client staff in the use of management system procedures
- Reviewing environmental data (e.g. energy, travel, waste) to evaluate client performance.
- Research and keep up-to-date with the latest environmental developments, key legislation, guidance, and standards.
- Produce high-quality, client-focused environmental reports.
- Provide strategic advice relating to environmental, carbon and utility management.
- Plan and develop projects in an independent manner with guidance from senior consulting colleagues.
- 90% office based (Cardiff) and 10% client site based (nationwide).
To be considered for this role, you must be:
- ISO14001 and ideally ISO50001 qualified with at least 2 years of practical experience
- Degree qualified (ideally in environmental science)
- Experienced in assessing environmental aspects and impacts
- Experienced in data analysis to determine environmental performance
- Experienced in delivering environmental audits
- Experienced in developing policies, procedures, and forms for environmental management
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Skilled in report writing and delivery of presentations
- Knowledgeable of environmental/sustainability principles and policies in relation to organisations
- Able to use environmental management and assessment tools
- Able to explain key environmental legislation
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.