17 May Graduate/Junior Environmental Projects Officer
A brilliant opportunity for a recent graduate to become an Environmental Projects Officer for innovative business working across development, housing, energy, and sustainability.
You will take responsibility for projects from day one including writing project proposals, budgeting, communicating with a variety of stakeholders and project marketing.
- Degree educated (relevant degree an advantage)
- At least one year of experience in a similar role
- Experience and understanding of the relevant field
- Customer Service Experience (CRM, telephone, face to face and e-mail contact)
- Project Management Experience
- Budgeting Experience
- Data Analysis Skills, including Microsoft Excel
- Valid and clean UK driving licence
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.