15 Jul Group Sustainability Manager
Lewis Davey is delighted to be recruiting for a Governance and Sustainability Manager for FTSE 250 housebuilder in London on a fixed term 9-month contract, starting in September 2019. In this role, you are responsible for progressing Group’s sustainability priorities and respond to key environmental, social and governance (ESG) matters.
A significant part of the role will focus on the Group’s Annual Integrated Report, providing a range of detailed input to content, strategy, and delivery. You will work closely with the Board and Executives head office colleagues and business operations to deliver results and drive value for the organisation, developing and maintaining policies and initiatives in the waste reduction, sustainable procurement, carbon footprint, biodiversity and ecology spaces.
- 4-5 years’ work experience in a related Sustainability/Governance field.
- Experience in developing, managing and implementing sustainability strategies
- A high standard of written and verbal communication
- Experience in developing sustainability communications and presentation skills
- All round project management skills, ideally with experience of managing a variety of diverse projects
- A proven understanding of current UK environmental regulation
- Microsoft office suite, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Graduate or equivalent level qualification
- Associate or higher Membership of the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (AIEMA)
- Experience in the Property Development/Housebuilding sector
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.