22 Nov Health & Wellbeing Consultant – Senior / Associate
Well AP / Sustainability Consultant (Senior Consultant / Associate)
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Sustainability Consultant with prior experience of WELL Assessments to join a FTSE100 real estate firm. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced sustainability consultant at either Senior or Associate grade to work throughout the whole property cycle feeding into new developments all the way through to soft landings and post occupancy.
The successful incumbent will be joining an 80 strong energy, sustainability and ESG consultancy team and you will be primarily responsible for designing, managing and delivering Health & Wellbeing projects (WELL, Fitwel and RESET Air) and support on social value measurement projects for both development and operational real estate projects. The role will report to the Social Sustainability team lead as the team looks to expand over the near-term.
The successful candidate will need to engage with a variety of stakeholders, be able to grow strong client relationships and also be able to work alongside other technical and ESG specialists. UK based travel may be required for this role.
An obvious passion for the people-centric side of sustainability, the ‘S’ in ESG, is of utmost importance in this role. The successful candidate will demonstrate a holistic knowledge and experience of sustainability consultancy, however will have curated a clear career development pathway into social sustainability. In addition, the candidate will have a strong interpersonal skills and a passion for articulating the key messages around the emerging trends in these areas, such as wellbeing, social value and air quality.
An experienced Senior Sustainability Consultant, you will oversee the following key areas of service delivery responsibility (including but not limited to):-
- Manage and deliver client WELL, Fitwel and RESET Air projects (These could include WELL Core, WELL Health-Safety Rating, Fitwel multi-building, and RESET Air Core & Shell, WELL Community)
- Work with our Social Value service lead to deliver client social value projects
- Support the head of Social Sustainability to:
- increase demand for H&W and social value services across our client, sector, divisional and external markets through greater business development,
- provide advisory support to the wider team and business on Health & Wellbeing for pitches, events, proposals, publications, industry engagement etc,
- create an integrated social sustainability offering to our clients,
- support the growth of the team and provide junior consultant line management,
- deliver training materials and communications,
- communicate through formal presentations and informal interactions with clients and internal staff,
- have experience at delivering both financial and technical management of key fee earning services, ideally the preferred candidate will also have business development experience.
Applicants should have Technical experience of social sustainability service delivery and knowledge and experience of The WELL Building Standard and/or Fitwel health and wellbeing certification frameworks. Ideally you will have knowledge of social value measurement (experience of working with the social value National TOMs, or social return on investment (SROI) would be helpful) and some working experience of RESET Air would be ideal but not essential.
Applicants should have some experience of applying sustainability in the property sector, and in particular in sustainable building design, development or construction, would be seen as advantageous. You will be IT literate, numerate and experienced with data analysis with excellent attention to detail and have the ability to develop lasting and effective relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally.
Holding a Technical credential such as WELL AP or Fitwel Ambassador you will have experience of the application of H&W within sustainable building design, development, or construction.