05 Aug Junior Sustainability Analyst/Consultant
A brilliant opportunity for a Junior Sustainability Analyst/Consultant to join a leading global real estate company in their London office. You will get involved with a wide range of responsibilities including data analysis, reporting, target-setting, energy auditing, ESG, renewables, wellbeing, energy, and environmental management systems.
- Minimum 2:1 degree in a relevant discipline; eg. Engineering, Environment/Climate-related
- Data Analysis experience
- Experience of emissions reporting and disclosure frameworks, including GHG protocol, GRESB, CDP, TCFD and EPRA
- Sound understanding and/or proven experience of working within the commercial property sector
- 1+ years’ experience in a commercial sustainability role
- Knowledge of the renewables market
- Knowledge of design and delivery of ESG strategies for real estate investors or corporate occupiers
- Experience implementing environmental and energy management systems (target setting, data analysis, legislative compliance, and energy auditing)
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.