10 Jul Junior Energy & Sustainability Consultant
Lewis Davey is delighted to be working with a property management consultancy as they look to expand their sustainability and energy management team and subsequently look to make a number of appointments across the team. We’re keen to hear from Junior Energy Management and Sustainability Consultants who have experience of working in a consultative environment and broader sustainability consultancy in the built environment.
The organisation in question is a fast growing, UK based company recognised by leading construction publications as one of the top 50 employers to work for in the sector. Also, they hold Investor in People accreditation and offer unrestricted career progression within the business.
- Relevant engineering/building services degree is a must
- 1-2 years of experience in relevant field
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of energy compliance (Display Energy Certificates, Energy Performance Certificates, Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme), energy audits and energy management
- Experience of sustainability consultancy preferable
- Experience of project management and related administrative duties
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.