12 Aug Junior & Senior Sustainability Consultant / Green Building Certification Consultant
We are seeking a highly motivated and talented individual to fill the role of Junior/Senior Sustainability Consultant to support an expanding professional team in a fast-growing sustainability consultancy in London. This position offers a very exciting opportunity to work with high-profile blue-chip companies delivering a broad spectrum of sustainability services while offering great career potential. Passion and a determination to deliver excellence are essential qualities as is a commercially astute and innovative approach to delivering client solutions.
- BREEAM in Use Licenced Assessor (essential), Fitwel Ambassador (desired)
- Detailed understanding of building certification requirements
- Depth of technical knowledge of sustainability issues and application to real estate
- Environmental and Energy Audit Experience for commercial buildings (desired)
- Highly articulate and numerate
- Strong people management skills
- Advanced IT skills
- Degree or Masters in related subject & membership of an appropriate and recognised professional body (e.g. IEMA practitioner/full member)
- Fluency in French or German desirable but not essential
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.