11 Oct Energy & Sustainability Manager
Lewis Davey is delighted to be working with a global professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate with several offices across the UK. They are currently looking for an Energy & Sustainability Manager to join their central team. You will be based in their London office with occasional travel to Europe and the wider EMEA region.
- Minimum 5 years of demonstrable experience in the field
- Knowledge of European language would be advantageous
- Ability to develop and lead the implementation of an energy management strategy
- Experience of overseeing waste and water management strategies
- Data collection and reporting experience with an ability to produce reports
- Ability to manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Team-management experience would be advantageous
- Ability to support business development activities
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.