18 Oct Sustainability Consultant
Lewis Davey is working with a rapidly expanding energy and environmental consultancy in Cardiff improving the energy efficiency and sustainability credentials of large corporate UK clients.
You will be developing corporate sustainability strategies for prestigious clients including a well-known high-street bank and guide their energy as well as environmental management. You will be working holistically across various fields such as waste reduction, recycling, sustainable travel, supply chain, and carbon reduction.
- Degree educated (Relevant degree advantageous)
- Experience of delivering consultancy projects aimed at sustainability strategies
- Knowledge and understanding of ISO 14001 and ISO 50001 standard management systems
- Experience of managing organisations’ participation in the Carbon Disclosure Project, Science-Based Targets and other third-party environmental sustainability frameworks
- Ability to identify and assess the significance of environmental aspects and impacts of client operations, products, and services
- Confident in data analysis and client report writing
- Experience of developing staff engagement campaigns, including coordination of live engagement events, workshops and training sessions
- Experience of managing content and delivery of environmental communications
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.